- The computer player will no longer resign after a
few minutes of play
- You can no longer build a Fish Trap on top of an existing fish resource.
- You can no longer use a Fishing Ship to construct buildings other than a
- When you take over a Farm foundation built by an ally, you can no longer
extract morethan the standard amount of food from that Farm.
- You can no longer build a Farm or Wall on top of a partially cut section
- The ability to save and restore a disconnected or out of sync multiplayer
game on theZone has been improved.
- Building foundations now have outlines, so you can now click on them when
they arebehind trees or other objects.
- Trebuchets no longer miss targets that are on a different elevation.
- single-player game will no longer automatically end immediately after a
multiplayergame of Regicide was played.
- The behavior of the computer player in multiplayer games has been improved.
- A number of Scenario Editor bugs have been fixed.
- The resource cost to build a Town Center has been increased by 100 stone.
- The time to build a Town Center has been increased.
- For the Teutons, the Town Center no longer has increased range
- For the Britons, the 50% decrease in the cost to build a Town Center now
applies only towood, and this reduction in wood cost is not available until
- The performance of single-player campaign games has been improved,
especially onlower-end computers